If you have any questions about Love Letters Please post them to my blog
Add a comment May 25, 2006
I was searching through some artigcles
and found this one.
I thought it would help you so here it is
by Susan Breslow Sardone
Learning how to write a love letter isn't difficult. Once you gather your thoughts and follow these simple steps to express the way you feel in a love letter you'll know how to do it.Difficulty: Average
Time Required: 1 hour
1. Clear your desk and your mind of distractions. If you love someone enough to craft this letter, he or she deserves your full attention.
2. Place a picture of the one you love in front of you.
3. Put on your favorite music.
4. Take out your best letter writing stationery and pen.
5. On another sheet of letter paper, make two lists: a) the unique qualities you love about him/her; b) your hopes for the future together.
6. Personalize the love letter salutation. "Dear ___ ," or "To my darling _____," are both fine.
7. In the body of the love letter, begin by telling him/her what you think makes him/her so special. List at least three different qualities of the one you love in the letter, ideally emotional, physical, and spiritual ones.
8. In the following paragraph of your love letter, share your hopes and dreams for the future you can have together.
9. Personalize the closing of the letter. "I will love you always," "Loving you forever," "My heart is yours," are all good possibilities.
10. Don't forget to sign your love letter!
11. Spray the love letter with a light fragrance.
12. Address, seal, and stamp the love letter.
13. Wait a day before you send your love letter; you may change your mind.
14. Drop the love letter in the mail, and look forward to the response.
- Don't mention anyone else but yourself and the addressee in the love letter.
- Make sure you only send a love letter to someone who will appreciate it.
- Pick out a special stamp for your love letter at the post office.
Add a comment May 16, 2006
Love Letters: "Dear Friend,
Let�s face it, no one ever gets tired of hearing 'I love you'.
These 3 magic words will work wonders in your relationship.
Think about it, a sincere love letter can be one of the most powerful tools you can employ in your relationship. They convey the mysterious, the unexpected, and the most utterly thoughtful.
Love letters are largely a lost and forgotten art. Not long ago people used the written word to work magic and people were swept off their feet by a sweet, sincere note.
Now, In today's rushed society, love letters are as rare as hitting a jackpot in Las Vegas…As rare as a blizzard in the Sahara desert…As rare as your doctor seeing you on time…You get the point: rarity.
Send your mate a romantic love letter or sincere note and they�ll just about flip out of their seats in amazement! Besides, no one can resist receiving a love letter."
1 comment May 13, 2006
Welcome to WordPress.com. This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!
1 comment May 13, 2006